WiForums Full Featured License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legally binding agreement between you and Thaddeus Clarke Jr. (The creator of WiForums) in regards to the use of WiForums Full Featured (software package), and all of its accompanying files under the terms listed in this EULA.
TERMS OF USAGE
1. By downloading, installing and/or running this software you acknowledge that you have read this agreement in its entirety, and you agree to adhere to all of the terms stated in this agreement.
2. If you do not agree to any of the terms stated, do not download, install, use, modify and/or run WiForums Full Featured or any of its accompanying files.
3. This WiForums Full Featured owned license grants you the right to install and use the accompanying software on one (1) WAP (wml) site/website located on one (1) web server. If multiple web servers are used for load balancing, WiForums Full Featured and the accompanying files can be installed on multiple web servers, but they can only be used on one (1) WAP (wml) site/website.
4. You are entitled to one (1) year of free technical support. During this period you are also entitled to one (1) year of updates from the date of purchase specified on your invoice, and/or my (Thaddeus Clarke Jr.) sales ledger.
5. You can make additional copies of the software (copyright notices and files must be present, and in their original form) solely for backup purposes. This backup cannot be resold, and is not considered as an additional license.
6. Thaddeus Clarke Jr. will not be held responsible for any damage that is caused by your alteration of the WiForums Full Featured source code.
7. You cannot distribute, resell, lease, rent, or sublicense this software, or any modified versions of this software that you might make.
8. You cannot remove the copyright files and copyright notices enclosed in the accompanying files.
9. You cannot alter the location of the copyright file, or files and/or images that the copyright file makes reference to.
will not be offered. The onus is on you to make sure that you have the
necessary software and/or hardware that WiForums Full Featured requires in
order to operate as described.
If you are found to have violated any of the terms specified in this
EULA Thaddeus Clarke Jr. reserves the right to terminate your WiForums Full
Featured License, immediately
without notice to you for your failure to comply with any of the terms set
forth in this agreement. You
must immediately destroy the software, together with all copies, adaptations
and merged portions thereof in any form.
WARRANTY (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY)
WIFORUMS FULL FEATURED AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE SOLD AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
THADDEUS CLARKE JR. WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY DEFECT, ERROR OR OMISSION IN THE SOFTWARE FROM ANY OTHER EVENTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR GOOD WILL, LEGAL ACTION OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.